The Orgnizing Committee welcomes you to attend the ISOTT 2020 conference, which will be held from Sunday 28. June to Friday 3. July at the Congressi Stefano Franscini, Monte Verità, Ascona, Switzerland.
The conference will begin with a welcome reception on Sunday 28. June and end with the banquet and Awards ceremony on Thursday 2. July in the evening. The preliminary program is available here.
Confirmed invited speakers (as of 7.11.2019)
- Gemma Bale, UCL, UK
- Alexander Caicedo Dorado, Universidad del Rosario, Colombia
- Martin Frenz, University of Bern, Switzerland
- Ed Nemoto, University of New Mexico, USA
- Valentina Quaresima, University of L'Aquila, Italy
- Gentaro Taga, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Oliver Thews, University of Halle, Germany
- Heidrun Wabnitz, Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB), Germany