Abstract submission is now open.
To submit your abstract, please follow this procedure:
- Download the ISOTT2020 abstract template here and save it on your computer
- Prepare your abstract by typing title, authors and text into the downloaded template. Please do not change fonts and formatting
- Please do not include tables, figures and references in the abstract
- The text of the abstract must not exceed 450 words and the length of the full document (title, authors list, abstract text) must not exceed 1 page
- Once the abstract is ready, you can submit it (as MS Word document) together with the filled abstract submission form (link below)
Please be reminded of the following:
- Abstracts must be submitted by the author that will present the work at the conference. All follow-up correspondence will be sent to the email address indicated in the form
- It is possible to submit more than one abstract per author, but no more than one oral presentation per author will be assigned
- Your choice of oral or poster presentation is indicative. We will do our best to accommodate all the requests for oral presentations, but the final decision will be made upon abstracts review based on the quality of the abstracts and the availability of time slots. It is possible, therefore, that not all requests for oral presentation can be accepted
ISOTT awards: if you want to be considered for one of the ISOTT awards, please indicate your age in the abstract submission form.
Young researchers are also eligible for the CSF award, a prize provided by our host, the Congressi Stefano Franscini. Eligible candidates are PhD students or early post-docs (max 3 years after finishing the PhD) and not older than 33 years of age. In case you are eligible, you can indicate it in the abstract submission form.
The deadline for the abstract submission is on 1. March, 2020. The notification of abstract acceptance, following review, will be send in the middle of March 2020.